Cheap Combat Boots

The army has some outstanding tankers. I would like to think our tanking skills are about equal, we are better off the tank cheap combat boots and more disciplined as a hole just from what I saw. Yes, the army has new stuff and they will let you sign up for tanks where the Marine Corps will not. I like the armies' new crap but I don't think I could ever join the army. Tanking' is challenging but very rewarding. The daily schedule of a tanker isn't bad at all. The maintenance is no problem. PT is about what you would expect. It's just that darn winter I spent at Camp Fuji in 86. Mother Nature had no mercy on the mountain and the mountain had no mercy on us. We started off most days shoveling the snow off of our tanks before we worked on them all day. If we were out used military boots in the field for three days that meant that we were cold for three days.

0 Responses to "Cheap Combat Boots"